Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
These cookies are my go-to for when I need lots of dessert. This recipe makes 4 to 5 dozen cookies, depending on the size you make them. They have just the right balance between peanut butter and chocolate, and they are keep great in a sealed container in the cupboard or the freezer. They’re also really gooey coming out of the oven!
What You’ll Need:
1 cup butter (or oil)
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup white sugar
1 cup peanut butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 Tablespoon vinegar
2 cup oatmeal
1½ cup flour
1½ cup (or more to taste 🙂 ) chocolate chips
What To Do:
- Cream together the butter, brown sugar, white sugar, and peanut butter. Add the eggs and vanilla.
- Mix together the baking soda and vinegar. It will bubble! Add to mixture.
- Blend in the oatmeal, flour, and chocolate chips.
- Spoon onto an ungreased cookie sheet. (I use a Tablespoon). Bake at 350oF for 10-15 minutes.
- Let cool on the pan for about 5 minutes. Then move to finish cooling on a rack or paper towel.